Blackberry Thyme Yogurt Popsicles are a frozen treat that’ll make your taste buds dance with excitement! They take less than 5 minutes to make, use 5 ingredients, and are under 75 calories each!
- 1 cup plain Chobani greek yogurt
- 3/4 cup blackberries
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh thyme
- To a food processor add greek yogurt, blackberries, lemon juice, honey, and fresh thyme. Blend until smooth.
- Pour mixture into popsicle molds.
- Place popsicle molds in freezer and freeze for 4 hours.
- To remove popsicles place mold tray in a bowl of warm water for 20 seconds and pull the popsicles out.
- Serving Size: 1 popsicle
- Calories: 53
- Sugar: 8 g
- Sodium: 18 mg
- Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 10 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 4 g
- Cholesterol: 3 mg
Keywords: low calorie dessert recipe, healthy dessert recipe, easy healthy dessert, popsicle recipe, healthy dessert idea, blackberry dessert, frozen dessert, frozen dessert party