The BEST Grilled Turkey Burger Recipe you’ll ever make. These easy ground turkey burgers are tender and juicy. They’re quick, simple to make, flavorful and guaranteed to be a family summer favorite.
- 2 lbs. ground turkey
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1/3 cup finely diced red onion
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 6–8 buns, optional toasted
- 12 leaves of lettuce
- 6–8 thick slices of vine ripe tomatoes
- 6–8 slices of red onion
- condiments: ketchup, mustard, mayo, etc.
- Preheat grill to medium high heat, approximately 375-400 degrees F.
- In a large bowl add ground turkey, almond flour, dried parsley, red onion, garlic and black pepper.
- Using your hands, mix everything together. Form into 6-8 patties.
- Season patties with salt.
- Place burgers on grill and grill each side for 4-6 minutes. Burgers are done when internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F. (poultry should never be served under this)
- Place sliced buns on the grill and lightly toast until warm and slightly charred.
- To the bottom bun add condiments, then place the turkey burger next, top with burger fixings and then the top bun.
- Serving Size: 1 burger
- Calories: 356
- Sugar: 7 g
- Sodium: 384 mg
- Fat: 20 g
- Saturated Fat: 5 g
- Carbohydrates: 36 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 25 g
- Cholesterol: 95 mg
Keywords: turkey burger recipe, turkey burgers, how to make moist turkey burgers, summer grilling recipes, best turkey burger recipe, ground turkey burgers, grilled turkey burger recipe, healthy turkey burger recipe,