These banana muffins are the BEST! Healthy banana muffins that are fluffy & perfect for breakfast. Sweetened with maple syrup & ready in less than 20 min!
- 4 bananas, mashed
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 4 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 cup white whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F..
- In a large bowl, add bananas. Using a fork mash up bananas until just very small lumps are left. Add maple syrup, egg, coconut oil, and vanilla extract.
- Using a fork, mix to combine.
- Add in white whole wheat flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt, and baking soda. Using a spatula, mix until wet and dry ingredients are completely combined!
- Line each muffin tin with a cupcake liner (or spray with pam so muffins don’t stick to pan if not using liner).
- Fill each muffin tin 3/4 of the way full.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes. Serve.
- Serving Size: 1 muffin
- Calories: 164
- Sugar: 18 g
- Sodium: 66 mg
- Fat: 4 g
- Saturated Fat: 3 g
- Carbohydrates: 27 g
- Fiber: 3 g
- Protein: 4 g
- Cholesterol: 16 mg
Keywords: banana muffins, banana bread muffins, banana muffin recipe, healthy banana muffins, easy banana muffins, best banana muffins, whole wheat banana muffins