These Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies are incredibly moist and delicious. They’re easy to make and healthier than the classic chocolate chip cookie!
- 3/4 cup of unsalted butter, room temperature
- 3/4 cup of sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 cup of mashed bananas (2 large bananas)IMG_2368
- 1 tsp. of baking soda
- 2 cups of flour
- 1/4 tsp. of salt
- 1 tsp. of cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. of ground nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp. of group cloves
- 1 1/2 cups of semi-sweet chocolate
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Mix butter and sugar together in a stand mixer until creamy.
- Add egg and continue to beat until fully incorporated.
- In a separate bowl, mix mashed bananas and baking soda together. Let mixture sit for 2 minutes to allow the baking soda to react to bananas.
- Add banana mixture to butter mixture.
- Add flour, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves.
- Mix until thoroughly combined. Add chocolate chips and fold into batter.
- Bake cookies for 11-13 minutes. (I did 11 and it was perfect!)
(adapted from Simply Recipes)
Keywords: banana chocolate chip cookies, banana cookies, banana cookies recipe, best chocolate chip cookies, best chocolate chip cookies recipe, healthy chocolate chip cookies, easy chocolate chip cookies