- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 bananas, mashed
- 2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 cup egg white
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup fresh blueberry
- 1 tablespoon 1:1 gluten free flour
- Preheat oven to 375°F .
- Grease a 9×9 baking dish with cooking spray or coconut oil.
- To a large bowl add mashed banana, almond milk, egg white, maple syrup and vanilla extract. Mix together.
- Once combined add rolled oats, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking powder and salt. Mix everything together until well combined.
- Next, in a small bowl add blueberries and gluten free flour. Toss to coat the blueberries.
- Add blueberries to the oatmeal batter. Gently mix to incorporate into batter.
- Pour oatmeal mixture into the prepared 9×9 baking dish.
- Bake for 35 -40 minutes until the top is golden brown and the batter no longer jingles when you shake the pan.
- Let cool. Serve.
- Optional: Top with fresh bananas, blueberries or almond butter.
- Serving Size: 1 bar
- Calories: 234
- Sugar: 13 g
- Sodium: 189 mg
- Fat: 4 g
- Saturated Fat: 1 g
- Carbohydrates: 45 g
- Fiber: 6 g
- Protein: 7 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: breakfast casserole, healthy oatmeal, easy breakfast ideas