This Balsamic Glazed Grilled Chicken is made with hint a fresh rosemary for the perfect weekend grilling recipe. This sweet and savory dinner recipe is also Paleo and gluten free!
- 2 lbs. of chicken legs, skin on
- 1 tablespoon of mustard, gluten free
- 1 tablespoon of fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 cup of balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup of olive oil
- salt & pepper
- In a small bowl add mustard, chopped fresh rosemary, garlic clove, balsamic vinegar, salt & pepper, and olive oil. Whisk together so oil and vinegar are no longer separated.
- Add chicken legs to a large ziplock bag, next add the marinade mixture to the ziplock. Lock and toss around to make sure everything is coated.
- Place in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Remove chicken from refrigerator 5 minutes prior to grilling.
- Heat grill to medium high heat.
- Place chicken legs on grill and grill for 20-25 minutes turning throughout the grilling process. Remove and serve!
Keywords: balsamic chicken recipe, balsamic chicken, best grilled chicken, easy grilled chicken recipe, best grilled chicken recipe, grilled chicken legs, grilled chicken legs recipe