These crispy baked sweet potato fries are a lighter, healthier version of the “french fry”. Served with a creamy Chipotle Lime Aioli!
For the Sweet Potato Fries:
- 3 sweet potatoes, cut into ¼” strips
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- salt & pepper
For the Chipotle Lime Aioli:
- ½ cup of mayo
- 1 large chipotle pepper in adobe sauce
- 1 teaspoon of fresh lime juice
- ⅛ teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon of chives, chopped
- Preheat oven to 450ºF.
- Cut up the sweet potatoes and place in a bowl with olive oil, ground cinnamon, and salt & pepper. Toss to coat all the sweet potatoes.
- Cover two baking sheets with parchment paper and spread sweet potatoes fries out in a single layer.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes.
- Remove the sweet potatoes from oven, flip, and bake another 15-17 min on the other side.
- Remove and let cool.
- In a small bowl, mix together mayo, chipotle pepper, lime juice, garlic powder, and chives.
Keywords: fries sweet potato, sweet potato baked fries, chipotle aioli