These easy Baked Sweet Potato Fries are cooked until they’re perfectly crispy, then served alongside a smoky chipotle lime sauce for dipping. Say hello to your new favorite appetizer!
For the Sweet Potato Fries
- 3 sweet potatoes, cut into ¼” strips
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- salt & pepper
For the Chipotle Lime Aioli
- ½ cup of mayo
- 1 large chipotle pepper in adobo sauce
- 1 teaspoon of fresh lime juice
- ⅛ teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon of chives, chopped
- Preheat oven to 450ºF.
- Cut up the sweet potatoes and place in a bowl with olive oil, ground cinnamon, and salt & pepper. Toss to coat all the sweet potatoes.
- Cover two baking sheets with parchment paper and spread sweet potatoes fries out in a single layer.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes.
- Remove the sweet potatoes from oven, flip, and bake another 15-17 min on the other side.
- Remove and let cool.
- In a small bowl, mix together mayo, chipotle pepper, lime juice, garlic powder, and chives.
- Makes 4-6 servings
- To Store & Reheat: Keep cooled fries refrigerated in an airtight container for up to 4 days. Reheat them in a 400°F oven or toaster oven, spraying them lightly with oil before warming them up.
- To Freeze: Place cooled fries into a resealable freezer bag, squeeze out the air, seal the bag and freeze for up to 4 months. Reheat directly from frozen.
Keywords: sweet potato fries with dipping sauce, chipotle aioli, dip for sweet potato fries