These Baked Garlic Parmesan Potato Wedges are seasoned to perfection and roasted in the oven until they’re tender and crispy. They’re such a delicious appetizer or side dish recipe!
- 4 large russet potatoes, sliced into wedges (should get about 8 wedges per potato)
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped parsley
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Prepare a baking by spraying it with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, add minced garlic, smoked paprika, sea salt, ground black pepper and olive oil. Mix together.
- Add potatoes to a large bowl. Pour garlic mixture over the potatoes. Using your hands, toss the potatoes to coat with the garlic mixture.
- Place wedged potatoes on a baking sheet, skin side down.
- Sprinkle each potato wedge with parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes, until wedges are fork tender.
- Garnish with chopped parsley.
- Serving Size: 3 wedges
- Calories: 189
- Sugar: 1 g
- Sodium: 389 mg
- Fat: 6 g
- Saturated Fat: 2 g
- Carbohydrates: 26 g
- Fiber: 3 g
- Protein: 6 g
- Cholesterol: 6 mg
Keywords: baked potato wedges, baked potato wedges recipe, potato wedges recipe, how to make potato wedges, garlic parmesan potatoes, parmesan potatoes, garlic potatoes