A warm and creamy cheese topped with sweet caramelized figs and crunchy walnuts.
- 1 round of brie cheese
- 5 figs, halved
- 2 tablespoons of olive
- 1/2 cup of walnuts, roughly chopped
- 1/3 cup of raw honey
- 1/8 teaspoon of ground nutmeg
- toasted baguette slices
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Place figs on baking sheet and top each with a drip of olive oil.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven.
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Place brie cheese on baking sheet with parchment paper, bake for 12-17 minutes, until cheese starts to ooze out.
- In the meantime, heat a small saucepan to medium high heat. Add walnuts, honey, and nutmeg. Heat until honey is more liquid-like. Remove pan from the heat.
- Remove cheese from oven, place on a serving dish top with roasted figs and honey walnut topping.
- Serve with toasted baguettes.
Keywords: baked brie, how to bake brie, baking brie cheese