A game day appetizer everyone will be fighting over! Tender Bacon Wrapped Tenderloin Bites charred on the grill and served with a homemade creamy horseradish sauce!
- 9 strips Omaha Bacon
- 27–30 beef tenderloin pieces
- 1/2 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon minced shallots
- 1/2 teaspoon stone ground mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon honey
- salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat grill to medium high heat (about 375 degrees)
- Soak small wood skewers or wooden toothpicks in water for 15 minutes.
- In a small bowl mix, greek yogurt, prepared horseradish, minced shallots, mustard, garlic clove, honey, salt, and pepper to taste. Mix until combined. Set aside.
- To a small bowl add, beef tenderloin pieces. Season with 1 teaspoon of sea salt, toss to coat.
- Wrap each tenderloin piece with a small strip of Omaha Bacon, place a toothpick through the bacon and tenderloin to hold in place. (on some you may have to use two toothpicks)
- Spray grill with cooking spray or rub down grill grates with a olive oil soaked rag.
- Place Bacon Wrapped Tenderloin Bites on direct heat, grill for 2-3 minutes per side. If flare ups occur, move to indirect heat.
- Remove from grill when bacon is crispy. Let sit for 5 minutes.
- Serve with Creamy Horseradish Dipping Sauce.
- Serving Size: 2-3 pieces
- Calories: 155
- Sugar: 1 g
- Sodium: 191 mg
- Fat: 11 g
- Carbohydrates: 1 g
- Protein: 12 g
- Cholesterol: 35 mg
Keywords: bacon wrapped steak, super bowl appetizers, easy appetizers