Easy 15 minute BACON AVOCADO EGG WHITE BREAKFAST SANDWICH, an easy “power” breakfast with 15 grams of protein per serving.
- cooking spray
- 1 1/3 cup AllWhites® 100% liquid egg whites
- salt & pepper to taste
- 4 strip of bacon
- 2 avocados, mashed
- 2 whole wheat english muffins, halved and toasted
- 1 tablespoon diced green onions
- optional: sriracha
- Line a large plate with paper towels. Line up the strips of bacon 1″ apart on prepared plate. Cover with paper towel.
- Place bacon in microwave. Cook on HIGH for 2 minutes. Remove and flip the bacon. Cook another 2 minutes. Flip again. Cook another 2 minutes. Remove and let sit.
- Spray a small ramekin (2.5″) with cooking spray. Pour 1/3 cup of the AllWhites® 100% liquid egg whites into the ramekin. Season with salt & pepper.
- Place ramekin in microwave and cook on HIGH for 1 minute. Remove.
- Assemble the Breakfast Sandwich: toasted english muffin half, 2-3 tablespoons of avocado mash, 1 strip of bacon (halved), cooked egg whites, garnish with green onions and sriracha. Serve!
- Serving Size: 1 sandwich
- Calories: 279
- Sugar: 4 g
- Sodium: 575 mg
- Fat: 15 g
- Saturated Fat: 3 g
- Carbohydrates: 34 g
- Fiber: 7 g
- Protein: 15 g
- Cholesterol: 9 mg
Keywords: breakfast, kid friendly, workout, 30 minute meal, breakfast sandwich, egg whites, high protein