Smashed Avocado Toast with 6 Minute Soft Boiled Eggs makes the perfect quick and healthy breakfast, ready in 10 minutes.
- 4 slices of whole grain toast
- 4 avocado, mashed
- 4 whole large eggs
- salt & pepper
Soft Boiled Egg:
- Fill a medium saucepan with water, bring to a boil.
- Add whole eggs to boiling water using a slotted spoon. Cover and boil for 6 1/2 minutes. (not a minute under or over)
- Prepare an ice water bath for the eggs. After the 6 1/2 minutes is up. Immediately put them into the ice water bath. Let sit fore 3 minutes. Gently remove the shell. Set aside.
- Toast the bread.
- To assemble: place toast on a plate, top with 1/3 cup of avocado, 1 soft boiled egg and season with salt & pepper.
- Serving Size: 1 avocado toast
- Calories: 289
- Sugar: 4 g
- Sodium: 226 mg
- Fat: 17 g
- Saturated Fat: 3 g
- Carbohydrates: 23 g
- Fiber: 11 g
- Protein: 14 g
- Cholesterol: 186 mg
Keywords: avocado toast recipe, how to make soft boiled eggs, avocado and egg toast