Easy Grilled Avocado Mango Chicken Salad a refreshing healthy salad perfect for the summer! A light 30 minute meal loaded with nutrients and flavor!
- 1lb. boneless skinless chicken breast
- salt & pepper to season
- 6 cups baby spinach
- 1 large mango, diced
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1/3 cup raw sliced almonds
- 2 oz. crumbled goat cheese
Honey Dijon Dressing:
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoon stone ground mustard
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon dry basil
- Preheat grill to medium high heat (about 375-400 degrees F).
- Season both sides of the chicken breast with salt & pepper.
- Spray grill grates with cooking spray or rub down with olive oil soaked rag.
- Place seasoned chicken breasts on the grill. Grill each side for 5-7 minutes, until there is no longer any pink.
- Remove from grill and let rest for 3 minutes to let the juices redistribute.
- While the chicken is resting. In a small bowl add honey, mustard, apple cider vinegar and dry basil. Whisk to combine until the mixture is smooth and feels like a dressing.
- Slice the grilled chicken breasts.
- Assemble the salad: to a large bowl add spinach, diced mango, blueberries, avocado, almond, goat cheese and sliced chicken. Serve with honey dijon dressing on the side.
- Serving Size: 1 1/2 cups + dressing
- Calories: 361
- Sugar: 21 g
- Sodium: 428 mg
- Fat: 17 g
- Saturated Fat: 3 g
- Carbohydrates: 30 g
- Fiber: 8 g
- Protein: 29 g
- Cholesterol: 62 mg
Keywords: chicken salad recipe, healthy chicken lunch idea, healthy lunch ideas, healthy work lunch, high protein lunch, high protein salad