- 12 large eggs, hardboiled
- 3 tablespoons of dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon of mayo
- 1 teaspoon of dried basil
- 2 tablespoons of onion, finely chopped
- 2 avocados, mashed
- salt & pepper to taste
- Place eggs in a large stock pot. Cover with cold water, place on stove over medium high heat. Bring to a boil.
- Once boiling, place cover on pot and remove from heat. Let eggs sit in hot pot for 15-20 minutes.
- Then transfer eggs to an ice bath and let sit for 5-10 minutes. Peel shell off hard boiled eggs and place in a large bowl. Using a fork, chop up eggs.
- Next add finely diced onion, dijon mustard, mayo, dried basil, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix to combine.
- Next add mashed avocados and stir to incorporate.
- Serve in a pita pocket, over bread, or with a lettuce cup.
- Serving Size: 1/2 cup
- Calories: 179
- Sugar: 1g
- Fat: 14g
- Carbohydrates: 5g
- Protein: 9g