Your guests will fall in love with these Holiday Goat Cheese Balls coated with fresh dill, chives, pistachios, and pomegranate seeds. Mini pretzels are used for edible toothpicks!
- 4 oz. goat cheese
- 3 oz. cream cheese
- 1/4 cup crushed pistachios
- 1/4 cup fresh dill, chopped
- 1/3 cup fresh chives, chopped
- 1/3 cup pomegranate seeds
- 20–25 pretzel sticks
- In a food processor add cream cheese and goat cheese. Blend until combined.
- Place goat cheese mixture in refrigerator to cool for 20 minutes.
- Remove goat cheese mixture and roll into 1/2″ mini balls (you should be able to get around 20-25 balls out of the goat cheese mixture) When finished, place on parchment paper and put in the refrigerator for 20-30 minutes to harden.
- Remove the goat cheese balls from the refrigerator and roll them in the toppings (crushed pistachio, fresh dill, fresh chives, and pomegranate seeds) Place a pretzel stick through the center and serve.
- If you are not serving right away, store in the refrigerator.
- Optional: serve with your favorite crackers.
Keywords: cheese balls, cheese ball recipe, goat cheese appetizer recipe, how to make a cheese all, party food ideas