10 Minute Asian Cucumber Salad Recipe made with crunchy cucumber, onion, rice wine vinegar, and a few secret ingredients! An easy, light, refreshing Cucumber Salad that’s guaranteed to be a hit.
- 4 cups of very thinly sliced seedless cucumbers (i used mini cucumbers)
- 1/4 cup of finely sliced red onion
- 1/4 cup of fined diced red pepper
- 1/4 cup of rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- 1 teaspoon of sesame seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 1/4 teaspoon of red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon of sea salt
- Add VERY thinly sliced cucumber, sliced red onion, diced red pepper, and sesame seeds to a medium size bowl. Set aside.
- In a small bowl mix together rice wine vinegar, honey, toasted sesame oil, red pepper flakes, and sea salt .
- Add dressing to the cucumber bowl. Toss to mix everything.
- Serve immediately or cover and let sit in the refrigerator for an hour or two to let all the flavors meld.
- Serving Size: 1 cup
- Calories: 28
- Sugar: 2 g
- Sodium: 75 mg
- Fat: 2 g
- Saturated Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 4 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 1 g
- Cholesterol: 0 g
Keywords: asian cucumber salad, cucumber salad, cucumber salad recipe, asian recipes, gluten free salad recipes, summer side dishes, how to make cucumber salad, summer backyard parties, summer party food, cucumber recipes, cucumber salad vinegar, cucumber onion salad