These perfectly Crispy Air Fryer Wonton Chips are the best crunchy garnish for salads and small plates. Plus, they are great for dipping! They are a quick and easy healthy option when you want to eat chips.
- 30 wonton wraps, halved into triangles
- cooking spray
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Heat air fryer to 350°F.
- Add wonton wrappers to the air fryer basket in a single layer. Spray with cooking spray.
- Cook for 1 1/2 minutes. Pull the basket open and give it a good shake to move the wonton wrappers around. Cook an additional 1 1/2 minutes or until golden brown.
- Immediately remove from the air fryer and sprinkle with salt.
- Repeat process until all wonton wrappers are cooked.
- Serving Size: 10 chips
- Calories: 125
- Sugar: 0 g
- Sodium: 562 mg
- Fat: 0 g
- Saturated Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 25 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 0 g
- Cholesterol: 0 g
Keywords: wonton chips, fried wonton chips, easy air fryer recipes