This 30-Min Beef Chili Recipe is hearty and packed full of flavor! Loaded with vegetables, ground beef, spices and beans, this easy chili is the ultimate comfort food. Simple, old-fashioned chili at its best.
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 1 large sweet onion, diced
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon diced chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 2 lbs. grass fed ground beef
- 1 1/2 tablespoons ground cumin
- 2 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 tablespoon ground coriander
- 1/2 tablespoon sea salt
- 2 carrots, diced
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 28 oz. muir glen diced fire roasted tomatoes
- 2 14 oz. muir glen tomato sauce (no salt added)
- 1 cup beef broth
- 2 14 oz. can dark red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- optional: top with shredded cheese and avocado (if paleo just do an avocado)
- Heat a large dutch oven to medium high heat.
- Add in avocado oil and onions. Saute until onions are translucent, about 2-3 minutes.
- Next add in garlic and chipotle peppers, saute for 30 seconds to 1 minute. Stirring the whole time.
- Add in the ground beef. Cook until beef is no longer pink, about 5-7 minutes. Smashing and stirring the whole time so the meat is broken up.
- Next add in the spices, ground cumin, chili powder, coriander, smoked paprika and sea salt. Stir the spices in to the meat until everything is combined.
- Add in the red pepper and carrots, cook for 2 minutes.
- Next add in the diced fire roasted tomatoes, tomato sauce, beef broth and kidney beans. Stir everything together and cover.
- Keep the heat at medium high. Let the chili cook for 15 minutes.
- Optional: top with diced avocado and shredded cheese.(if paleo, do not add the cheese)
- Serving Size: 1 1/2 cups
- Calories: 347
- Sugar: 12 g
- Sodium: 1498 mg
- Fat: 8 g
- Saturated Fat: 2 g
- Carbohydrates: 38 g
- Fiber: 11 g
- Protein: 33 g
- Cholesterol: 65 mg
Keywords: best chili recipe, beef chili, homemade chili, easy, quick, basic, healthy chili recipe, ground beef chili, chili beans, texas chili