This 30 Minute Beef Chili Recipe is the ultimate chili that tops all the rest! It’s perfectly spiced for a deep and hearty chili taste you’ll never forget. It’s also Paleo and Gluten Free!
- 2 tablespoons grape seed oil
- 1 large sweet onion, diced
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon diced chipotle peppers in adobe sauce
- 2 lbs. lean ground beef (93/7)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons ground cumin
- 2 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 tablespoon ground coriander
- 1/2 tablespoon sea salt
- 2 carrots, diced
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 28 oz. muir glen diced fire roasted tomatoes
- 2 14 oz. muir glen tomato sauce (no salt added)
- 1 cup beef broth
- 2 14 oz. can dark red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- optional: top with shredded cheese and avocado (if paleo just do an avocado)
- Heat a large dutch oven to medium high heat.
- Add in grape seed oil and onions. Saute until onions are translucent, about 2-3 minutes.
- Next add in garlic and chipotle peppers, saute for 30 seconds to 1 minute. Stirring the whole time.
- Add in the ground beef. Cook until beef is no longer pink, about 5-7 minutes. Smashing and stirring the whole time so the meat is broken up.
- Next add in the spices, ground cumin, chili powder, smoked paprika and sea salt. Stir the spices in to the meat until everything is combined.
- Add in the red pepper and carrots, cook for 2 minutes.
- Next add in the diced fire roasted tomatoes, tomato sauce, beef broth and kidney beans. Stir everything together and cover.
- Keep the heat at medium high. Let the chili cook for 15 minutes.
- Optional: top with diced avocado and shredded cheese.(if paleo, do not add the cheese)
- Serving Size: 1 1/2 cups
- Calories: 347
- Sugar: 12 g
- Sodium: 1498 mg
- Fat: 8 g
- Saturated Fat: 2 g
- Carbohydrates: 38 g
- Fiber: 11 g
- Protein: 33 g
- Cholesterol: 65 mg
Keywords: best chili recipe, best chili recipe ever, beef chili, beef chili recipe, homemade chili, homemade chili recipe, easy homemade chili, best homemade chili, quick chili recipe