This Cranberry Chicken Salad is ready in 15 minutes! It’s high in protein and gluten free too. Made with yogurt, dijon mustard, herbs, and fresh lemon then tossed with pecans and cranberries. Perfect for a quick lunch!
- 1.5 lbs. boneless skinless chicken breast, cooked & shredded
- 1/3 cup plain yogurt (I used siggis)
- 1/4 cup dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon dry sage
- 1/4 teaspoon dry thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/3 cup diced celery
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup sliced green onion
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 3 apples, thinly sliced
- To a small bowl, add plain yogurt, dijon mustard, garlic clove, sage, thyme, smoked paprika and lemon juice. Stir together until combined. Set aside.
- To a large bowl add shredded chicken, celery, pecans, green onion and cranberries. Pour the yogurt sauce over and mix everything together.
- Top each slice of apple with 2 tablespoons of chicken salad.
*** nutritional information includes the apples. If you omit apples the calculations will be different.
- Serving Size: 3/4 cup chicken salad + 4 apple slices
- Calories: 328
- Sugar: 18 g
- Sodium: 362 mg
- Fat: 11 g
- Saturated Fat: 1 g
- Carbohydrates: 26 g
- Fiber: 6 g
- Protein: 26 g
- Cholesterol: 84 mg
Keywords: cranberry chicken salad, chicken salad recipe, easy chicken salad, how to make chicken salad, best chicken salad recipe, healthy lunch ideas, low carb recipe, gluten free recipes,