Moist & healthy Strawberry Banana Muffins made with whole wheat flour & loads of fresh strawberries + bananas. Perfect for a grab-n-go breakfast!
- 2 cups of White Whole Wheat Flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 3 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1/2 cup of light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup of coconut oil, melted
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup of Stoneyfield vanilla greek yogurt
- 1 large egg
- 1 1/2 cup of strawberries, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a small bowl mix, white whole wheat flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together mashed bananas, brown sugar, coconut oil, yogurt, vanilla extract, and egg. Whisk until combined.
- Slowly add in the dry mixture to the wet mixture, continue to stir until all incorporated.
- Next, gently fold in the chopped strawberries.
- Spray a muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Fill each muffin cup 3/4 of the way full.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted to the center comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and place on cooking rack.
Recipe adapted from Two Peas and Their Pod
- Serving Size: 1 muffin
- Calories: 181
- Sugar: 13 g
- Sodium: 168 mg
- Fat: 6 g
- Saturated Fat: 4 g
- Carbohydrates: 29 g
- Fiber: 3 g
- Protein: 4 g
- Cholesterol: 16 mg
Keywords: strawberry muffin recipe, healthy muffin recipe, easy muffin recipes, healthy banana muffins, easy banana muffins