This Watermelon Feta Bruschetta is the easiest appetizer you’ll ever make! Watermelon, cucumber and feta cheese are skewered together and topped with a sweet Balsamic Reduction that’ll blow your mind!
- 1 block of feta, cut into 16 cubes
- 1 cucumber, cut into 16 cubes
- 16 watermelon cubes, 1-1 1/2″ in size
- 2 tablespoons of fresh mint, diced
- balsamic reduction
- Place one cube of feta, watermelon, and cucumber on a skewer.
- Drizzle with balsamic reduction and fresh mint.
- Serving Size: 1 skewer
- Calories: 81
- Sugar: 3 g
- Sodium: 253 mg
- Fat: 5 g
- Carbohydrates: 7 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 4 g
- Cholesterol: 16 mg
Keywords: bruschetta recipe, best bruschetta recipe, easy bruschetta recipe, easy appetizer recipe, quick and easy appetizer, how to make bruschetta, homemade bruschetta, healthy appetizer