Vodka Watermelon Cocktail the perfect refreshing drink to sip on this summer! Easy, light and made with 4 ingredients you’re gonna love this party cocktail! Only 136 calories a serving!
- 8 cups chilled watermelon
- 11.5 oz. coconut water
- 4 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 cup vodka citron (citrus flavored vodka)
- mint for garnish
- To a blender add watermelon, coconut water and fresh lime juice.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour mixture into a large pitcher. Add Vodka and stir.
- Serve over ice. Garnish with lime wedges and fresh mint.
- Serving Size: 8 oz.
- Calories: 136
- Sugar: 12 g
- Sodium: 12 mg
- Fat: 0 g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 14 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 1 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: cocktail, drink, gluten free