Easy Vegan Peanut Butter Cookies drizzled with chocolate for the perfect bite. Hands down the best peanut butter cookie recipe ever, they are soft, pillowy and taste just like the classic cookie you love!
- 1 3/4 cup bobs red mill Gluten Free 1-to-1 Baking Flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, solid
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened almond milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Chocolate Ganache: (optional)
- 1/3 cup vegan chocolate chips
- 1/2 teaspoon coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- To a small bowl add gluten free flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon. Set aside.
- To a stand mixer add coconut oil, peanut butter, maple syrup and vanilla extract. Using the paddle attachment, mix until smooth.
- Add dry ingredients and almond milk to stand mixer and mix until well combined.
- Using a spoon or a small cookie scoop, form small 1″ balls and place 1″ apart on prepared baking sheet. Gently press down on each ball with a fork to create a criss cross pattern.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool on a cooling rack.
- In a small bowl, add chocolate chips and coconut oil. Place in the microwave for 30 second increments until melted and smooth.
- Drizzle or dunk peanut butter cookies with chocolate ganache.
- Serving Size: 2 cookies
- Calories: 299
- Sugar: 13 g
- Sodium: 284 mg
- Fat: 16 g
- Saturated Fat: 9 g
- Carbohydrates: 36 g
- Fiber: 3 g
- Protein: 5 g
- Cholesterol: 0 g
Keywords: peanut butter cookie recipe, peanut butter cookies, easy peanut butter cookies, vegan peanut butter cookies, gluten free cookie recipe, christmas cookie recipe