No Bake Chocolate Brownie Energy Balls with less than 10 ingredients. These healthy energy bites are vegan, gluten free and make the perfect quick breakfast or high protein snack.
- 2 cups gluten free oats
- 1/2 cup dry pitted dates
- 1/2 cup ground flax seed
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- 1 scoop burt’s bee chocolate protein powder (or other pea protein based protein powder)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/3 cup dark chocolate chips (for vegan option use Enjoy Life brand)
- Add rolled oats, ground flax seed, cacao powder, cinnamon, dried dates, almond butter, and chocolate protein powder to food processor.
- Pulse until ingredients are blended and oats are finely chopped, almost like flour consistency. (about 7-9 times)
- Slowly add water to the food process and blend until the mixture sticks together. You may need to add more or less water depending on your energy ball dough.
- Add mixture to a large bowl, using your hands mix in chocolate chips.
- Form energy bite mixture into 1″ balls and place on parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Serve immediately or store in air tight container in refrigerator.
- Serving Size: 1 energy ball
- Calories: 146
- Sugar: 5 g
- Sodium: 23 mg
- Fat: 6 g
- Saturated Fat: 2 g
- Carbohydrates: 21 g
- Fiber: 5 g
- Protein: 5 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: protein balls, chocolate protein balls, chocolate energy balls, energy balls, chocolate brownie energy balls, no bake recipes, vegan recipes, vegan energy bites, protein bites, easy breakfast recipes, post workout snack, healthy snack recipes, high protein, high fiber