Creamy Paleo Vanilla Bean Panna Cotta sweetened with honey. A quick and easy dessert recipe that takes minutes to make! It’s the perfect light sweet treat for the summer!
- 2 cups of full fat Thai Kitchen coconut milk (from the can), use the cream part that is on the top not the water on the bottom
- 1½ teaspoon of unflavored gelatin
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 2 tablespoons + 2 teaspoons of raw honey
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh strawberries
- Add 1 cup of coconut milk to a medium saucepan along with unflavored gelatin.
- Let sit with heat off for about 10 minutes, until the gelatin starts to become soft.
- Heat saucepan to medium high heat, add remaining 1 cup of coconut milk and honey. Whisk together until ingredients are dissolved.
- Remove pan from heat and whisk in vanilla extract.
- Let panna cotta sit for 10 minutes to cool down.
- Pour coconut mixture into 4-6 serving dishes.
- Cover each dish with plastic wrap, making sure wrap does not touch the coconut mixture. Store in refrigerator for 5 hours or until panna cotta has set.
- Top each panna cotta with chopped fresh strawberries
- Serving Size: 4 oz.
- Calories: 304
- Sugar: 27 g
- Sodium: 39 mg
- Fat: 20 g
- Saturated Fat: 18 g
- Carbohydrates: 27 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 2 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: Dessert, Kid Friendly, Paleo, Dairy Free, Gluten Free