Made with old-fashioned oats, chia seeds, sliced almonds and more, this Creamy Vanilla Almond Overnight Oatmeal is a protein-packed breakfast that will bless your busy mornings! It’s very easy to make with no cooking or baking involved.
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 2 teaspoons chia seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon maple
- 1 tablespoon raw sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup + 2 tablespoons unsweetened almond milk
- Add all ingredients to a mason jar or a jar that you can seal tightly.
- Stir together and let sit overnight in refrigerator.
- Serve the next day as is or add your favorite toppings.
How Long Does Overnight Oatmeal Last?
This oatmeal will last for up to 5 days if kept refrigerated in a tightly sealed jar or container. I prefer making it 1-3 days before digging in, as I find that the oats get a bit too soft for my liking after 3 days.
Can I Freeze It?
Yes – store it in the freezer immediately after combining the ingredients. Make sure your airtight container is freezer-safe. Freeze it for up to 3 months, thawing it out in the fridge overnight before enjoying it.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 341
- Sugar: 15 g
- Sodium: 114 mg
- Fat: 14 g
- Saturated Fat: 1 g
- Carbohydrates: 47 g
- Fiber: 8 g
- Protein: 9 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: overnight oatmeal, protein overnight oats, overnight oats chia