This Grilled Peach Chicken Salad is the perfect summer salad and done in 30 minutes. A simple salad is filled with juicy peaches, blueberries, goat cheese, pecans, grilled chicken and drizzled with a honey mustard dressing!
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breast
- salt & pepper to season
- 6 cups baby spinach
- 2 peaches, halved
- 1 teaspoon grape seed oil (avocado or canola would work too)
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/4 cup sliced red onion
- 1/4 cup pecan halves
- 1 ounce crumbled goat cheese
- basil, for garnish
Honey Mustard Dressing:
- 1 tablespoon course ground mustard
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- salt & pepper
- Preheat grill to medium high heat.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper on both sides.
- Lightly brush peach flesh with grape seed oil.
- Place chicken on grill grates and grill each side for 5-7 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink. (depending on thickness)
- Place peaches on grill grates flesh side down. Grill for 3-4 minutes, or until there are grill marks.
- Remove both chicken and peaches from grill and let rest.
- In the meantime, to a small bowl add course ground mustard, dijon mustard, honey, apple cider vinegar, salt and pepper. Whisk to mix everything together. Set aside.
- Assemble Salad: to a large bowl add spinach, blueberries, red onion, goat cheese, pecans. Slice chicken and peaches and top the salad. Serve with dressing on the side.
- Serving Size: 1 1/2 cups
- Calories: 206
- Sugar: 11 g
- Sodium: 444 mg
- Fat: 11 g
- Saturated Fat: 2 g
- Carbohydrates: 16 g
- Fiber: 3 g
- Protein: 25 g
- Cholesterol: 58 mg
Keywords: Peach Chicken, Easy Chicken Salad, Best Chicken Salad Recipe, Grilled Chicken Salad Recipe, Grilled Peach, 30 Minute Salad Recipe, Easy Dinner Ideas