Grilled Peach Chicken Salad is perfect for summer and done in 30 min! This simple salad recipe is filled with juicy peaches, blueberries, goat cheese, pecans, grilled chicken and drizzled with a honey mustard dressing.
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breast
- salt & pepper to season
- 6 cups baby spinach
- 2 peaches, halved
- 1 teaspoon grape seed oil (avocado or canola would work too)
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/4 cup sliced red onion
- 1/4 cup pecan halves
- 1 ounce crumbled goat cheese
- basil, for garnish
Honey Mustard Dressing:
- 1 tablespoon course ground mustard
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- salt & pepper
- Preheat grill to medium high heat.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper on both sides.
- Lightly brush peach flesh with grape seed oil.
- Place chicken on grill grates and grill each side for 5-7 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink. (depending on thickness)
- Place peaches on grill grates flesh side down. Grill for 3-4 minutes, or until there are grill marks.
- Remove both chicken and peaches from grill and let rest.
- In the meantime, to a small bowl add course ground mustard, dijon mustard, honey, apple cider vinegar, salt and pepper. Whisk to mix everything together. Set aside.
- Assemble Salad: to a large bowl add spinach, blueberries, red onion, goat cheese, pecans. Slice chicken and peaches and top the salad. Serve with dressing on the side.
- Serving Size: 1 1/2 cups
- Calories: 206
- Sugar: 11 g
- Sodium: 444 mg
- Fat: 11 g
- Saturated Fat: 2 g
- Carbohydrates: 16 g
- Fiber: 3 g
- Protein: 25 g
- Cholesterol: 58 mg
Keywords: grilled chicken salad, healthy dinner idea, easy lunch idea, high protein meals