The Ultimate Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Meatballs – tender meatballs made with ground chicken, celery, carrots and green onion then covered in a spicy buffalo sauce! The lighter healthier version of your favorite buffalo wings!
- 1 lb. ground chicken
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 carrot, grated
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup gluten free panko
- 3/4 cup buffalo sauce
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large bowl add ground chicken, celery, green onions, garlic, carrot, smoked paprika, salt, pepper, egg and panko. Using your hands mix everything together until combined.
- Using a small scoop or large spoon, scoop out chicken mixture and form 1″ balls. (you should get about 24 meatballs.)
- Place meatballs on a wire rack lined baking sheet. Bake for for 5-7 minutes, or until lightly browned. (you want them to be somewhat firm so they don’t fall apart in the crock pot)
- Add meatballs to a crock pot, pour buffalo sauce over the meatballs. Using a spoon, gently toss to coat all the meatballs.
- Cook on LOW for 2 hours.
- Remove and drizzle with ranch dressing.
- Serving Size: 2 meatballs + ranch
- Calories: 113
- Sugar: 1 g
- Sodium: 683 mg
- Fat: 7 g
- Saturated Fat: 2 g
- Carbohydrates: 6 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 8 g
- Cholesterol: 46 g
Keywords: crockpot meatball recipe, crock pot recipes, crock pot chicken recipes, slow cooker chicken, buffalo chicken meatballs, buffalo chicken recipes, keto, low carb, gluten free, easy appetizers, game day food, superbowl recipes, healthy appetizers, best crock pot meatballs