- 2 Walmart USDA Choice Premium Ribeye Steak, at room temperature
- 1 1/2 T. fresh rosemary, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- salt & pepper
- 4 T. balsamic vinegar
- 4 tsp. olive oil
- 1 lemon
- Chop up rosemary and garlic cloves.
- Evenly spread the rosemary, garlic, salt, & pepper on both sides. (be sure to press the rosemary and garlic into the steaks so that they really absorb the flavor)
- Add 1 T. of balsamic vinegar and 1 tsp.of olive to each side of the steak as well.
- Put steaks in the refrigerator and let marinade for 15-20 minutes.
- Place Ribeyes on a grill at medium heat.
- Grill each side for 5 minutes (for medium rare).
- For the “steakhouse” grill marks like the picture below, rotate steak 90º 2 minutes into grilling.
- Remove from grill and let stand for 5 minutes.
- Top it off with a squeeze of fresh lemon juice. (it brings out all the flavors from the steak!)