This simple Avocado Tomato Cucumber Salad is a breath of fresh air for your taste buds. Savoring the creamy, juicy, crunchy goodness of every bite is what it’s all about!
- 1 large cucumber, diced 1/4″ cubes
- 12 oz. cherry tomatoes (assorted colors if you can), halved
- 1 large avocado, diced
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, chiffoned (thinly sliced)
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon honey
- salt & pepper
- In a small bowl add red wine vinegar, olive oil, honey, salt, and pepper. Whisk until combined.
- To a large bowl add cucumber, tomatoes, avocado, fresh basil, and the dressing.
- Gently toss everything together. Serve.
Refrigerate leftovers in an airtight container for up to 24 hours. Toward the end of that time frame, you’ll notice that the salad has a bit more moisture and the avocados have started to brown – don’t worry – it will still taste incredible! Feel free to toss your leftovers with a little fresh citrus juice if you’d like to liven them up.
- Serving Size: 3/4 cup
- Calories: 110
- Sugar: 4 g
- Sodium: 58 mg
- Fat: 9 g
- Carbohydrates: 7 g
- Fiber: 4 g
- Protein: 2 g
Keywords: simple salad, avocado salad with tomatoes, side salad