- 1 large cucumber, diced 1/4″ cubes
- 12 oz. cherry tomatoes (assorted colors if you can), halved
- 1 large avocado, diced
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, chiffoned (thinly sliced)
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon honey
- salt & pepper
- In a small bowl add red wine vinegar, olive oil, honey, salt, and pepper. Whisk until combined.
- To a large bowl add cucumber, tomatoes, avocado, fresh basil, and the dressing.
- Gently toss everything together. Serve.
- Serving Size: 3/4 cup
- Calories: 110
- Sugar: 4 g
- Sodium: 58 mg
- Fat: 9 g
- Carbohydrates: 7 g
- Fiber: 4 g
- Protein: 2 g