The Ultimate Holiday Sangria is filled with citrus, pomegranate, pear and cinnamon for one irresistible cocktail! Find out my secret method to making the BEST sangria.
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar
- 1/4 cup grand marnier
- 1/4 cup brandy
- 1 orange, halved and then sliced
- 1 lime, sliced
- 1 pear, sliced
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- 2 sticks of cinnamon
- 1 bottle of dry red wine (Cabernet Sauvignon)
- 3/4 cup ginger ale
- To a large pitcher add agave nectar, grand marnier, brandy, orange, lime, pear, pomegranate seeds, cinnamon sticks. Stir to combine.
- Pour in the entire bottle of red wine.
- Cover and place in refrigerator for 1-2 hours. (the longer it sits the better it will taste)
- Right before you are about to serve add the ginger ale to the sangria mixture.
- Pour over ice or serve chilled.
- Serving Size: 6 oz
- Calories: 278
- Sugar: 22 g
- Sodium: 13 mg
- Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 33 g
- Fiber: 3 g
- Protein: 1 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: best sangria recipe, winter sangria, holiday sangria, red sangria recipe, homemade sangria, how to make sangria, how to make red sangria, easy sangria