Grilled Pineapple Chicken Kabobs make the perfect summer grilling recipe! These easy chicken kabobs are layered with tender marinaded chicken, juicy pineapple and red onion then finished on the grill to lock in all the flavors!
- 1.5 lbs boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1” cubes
- 6 oz. pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup tamari sauce (or amino acids)
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 3 cups cubed pineapple (cut into 1-2″ cubes)
- 1 red onion, cut into 1” cubes
- chopped cilantro, for garnish
- To a small bowl add pineapple juice, tamari sauce, garlic clove and smoked paprika. Whisk to combine.
- Remove 1/4 cup of the marinade and set aside.
- To a medium bowl, add chicken breast and pour pineapple marinade over the chicken. Using a spoon, toss to coat all of the chicken.
- Let marinade for 30 minutes.
- Preheat grill to medium high heat, approximately 375-400 degrees F.
- To assemble kabobs alternate pineapple chunks, marinaded chicken and red onion cubes on a skewer.
- Rub grill grates with oil or spray with cooking spray.
- Place prepared kabobs on the grill. Grill each side for 4-5 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
- Remove from grill. Brush remaining pineapple marinade over the kabobs.
- Garnish with chopped cilantro and serve.
- Serving Size: 1 kabob
- Calories: 186
- Sugar: 13 g
- Sodium: 389 mg
- Fat: 1 g
- Saturated Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 17 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 27 g
- Cholesterol: 65 mg
Keywords: pineapple chicken kabob, chicken kabob recipes, grilled chicken recipe, pineapple chicken, easy chicken recipes, easy kabob recipes, paleo chicken recipes, gluten free chickenrecipes