These Air Fryer Ribs taste like they’re right off the BBQ. The ribs are tender and perfectly seasoned with a homemade spice rub and sauce.
Baby Back Ribs
- 2 full racks of baby back ribs, cut into quarters
- 1 cup you favorite BBQ sauce (or my Homemade BBQ Sauce)
Spice Rub Blend:
- 1 T. garlic powder
- 1 T. paprika
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. ground pepper
- Prep Ribs: Remove the membrane from the bottom side of the ribs. Starting on one side, gently slide a knife under the membrane and pull it off just a little bit. Once you have enough membrane to hold on to you should just be able to pull it all off in one pull. Just make sure you are pulling from one side all the way to the other to ensure you’re removing the entire thing.
- Prepare the spice rub: To a small bowl add garlic powder, paprika, chili powder, cinnamon, salt and pepper.
- Season Ribs: Rub spice blend all over both sides of the ribs.
- Prep Air Fryer: Heat your air fryer to 375°F for maybe 2 or 3 minutes.
- Air Fry Ribs: Place seasoned ribs in the air fryer meat side down first. Cook for 20 minutes. Using tongs, flip the ribs to cook the other side for an additional 15 minutes.
- Sauce it up: Open the air fryer and slather ribs with the bbq sauce. Air fry for an additional 5 minutes and remove.
- Repeat: Continue the same process with the remaining ribs racks and serve.
- Serving Size: 1/2 rack
- Calories: 357
- Sugar: 16 g
- Sodium: 1100 mg
- Fat: 18 g
- Saturated Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 25 g
- Fiber: 4 g
- Protein: 22 g
- Cholesterol: 75 mg
Keywords: air fryer BBQ ribs, air fry ribs, pork ribs in air fryer