Easy Pesto Chicken Pinwheels make the perfect holiday appetizer or easy lunch idea. This delicious pinwheel recipe is filled with a pesto goat cheese chicken mixture then topped with sun dried tomatoes for one epic bite!
- 4 burrito size low carb tortillas
- 3 cups shredded chicken
- 3 oz. goat cheese
- 3/4 cup basil pesto
- 1/2 cup sliced sun dried tomatoes
- To a food processor add shredded chicken, goat cheese and basil pesto. Pulse until creamy and combined.
- Assemble the pinwheel: lay the tortilla on a flat surface, add 3/4 cup of pesto chicken mixture to the tortilla and using a spatula spread the chicken mixture to the edges of the tortilla. Next sprinkle 1/4 of the sun dried tomatoes all over the tortilla.
- Gently, but tightly roll up the tortilla to form a cigar shape. Wrap tightly with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Remove from refrigerator, slice into 1/2″ coins and serve.
- Serving Size: 2 pinwheels
- Calories: 120
- Sugar: 1 g
- Sodium: 217 mg
- Fat: 5 g
- Saturated Fat: 2 g
- Carbohydrates: 8 g
- Fiber: 6 g
- Protein: 10 g
- Cholesterol: 19 mg
Keywords: pinwheel recipe, pinwheel recipes, pesto chicken, chicken with pesto, goat cheese recipe, how to make pinwheels, tortilla pinwheel, tortilla rollup, chicken pinwheel, recipe for pinwheel