The BEST Pan Seared Creamy Tuscan Salmon Recipe you’ll ever make. Crispy tender Salmon served with a creamy (dairy free) tuscan garlic white wine sauce that will make you swoon. Guaranteed to be new dinner favorite!
- 4 (4 oz) salmon filets
- salt & pepper
- 1 tablespoon grape seed oil
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup diced sweet onion
- 1/3 cup dry white wine
- 1/8 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1 cup full fat coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, chiffon
- Bring salmon filets out of refrigerator 15 minutes prior to cooking.
- Season both sides with salt and pepper.
- Heat a skillet to medium high heat.
- Add grape seed oil to the pan and then add salmon flesh side down, gently pressing the salmon into the pan to “help” the sear.
- Cook salmon for 5 minutes on both sides.
- Remove from pan and set aside.
- Then immediately add butter to the pan and let melt. Add in garlic and saute for 30 seconds, stirring the entire time.
- Add in onions and saute until translucent, about 2 minutes.
- Deglaze the pan with white wine, scrapping with a wooden spoon to get any brown bits from the bottom. Season with salt and 1/8 teaspoon of red pepper flakes.
- Add in cherry tomatoes and cook for 3-4 minutes. As the cherry tomatoes start to soften, press down on them with a spoon to make them burst.
- Next add in spinach and saute until wilted down, about 2 minutes.
- Pour in the coconut milk. Stir and simmer for 3-4 minutes.
- Then add lemon juice and fresh basil. Stir to combine.
- Place the salmon back in the pan and serve!
- Serving Size: 1 salmon + sauce
Keywords: tuscan salmon, pan seared salmon, how to pan sear salmon, pan fried salmon, valentines dinner recipes, healthy salmon recipes, gluten free recipes, valentines fish recipes, healthy seafood recipes,