The BEST Pan Seared Creamy Tuscan Salmon Recipe you’ll ever make. Crispy tender Salmon served with a creamy (dairy free) tuscan garlic white wine sauce that will make you swoon. Guaranteed to be new dinner favorite!
- 4 (4 oz) salmon filets
- salt & pepper
- 1 tablespoon grape seed oil
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup diced sweet onion
- 1/3 cup dry white wine
- 1/8 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1 cup full fat coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, chiffon
- Bring salmon filets out of refrigerator 15 minutes prior to cooking.
- Season both sides with salt and pepper.
- Heat a skillet to medium high heat.
- Add grape seed oil to the pan and then add salmon flesh side down, gently pressing the salmon into the pan to “help” the sear.
- Cook salmon for 5 minutes on both sides.
- Remove from pan and set aside.
- Then immediately add butter to the pan and let melt. Add in garlic and saute for 30 seconds, stirring the entire time.
- Add in onions and saute until translucent, about 2 minutes.
- Deglaze the pan with white wine, scrapping with a wooden spoon to get any brown bits from the bottom. Season with salt and 1/8 teaspoon of red pepper flakes.
- Add in cherry tomatoes and cook for 3-4 minutes. As the cherry tomatoes start to soften, press down on them with a spoon to make them burst.
- Next add in spinach and saute until wilted down, about 2 minutes.
- Pour in the coconut milk. Stir and simmer for 3-4 minutes.
- Then add lemon juice and fresh basil. Stir to combine.
- Place the salmon back in the pan and serve!
- Serving Size: 1 salmon + sauce
- Calories: 492
- Sugar: 5 g
- Sodium: 27 mg
- Fat: 35 g
- Saturated Fat: 18 g
- Carbohydrates: 13 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 30 g
- Cholesterol: 15 mg
Keywords: tuscan salmon, pan seared salmon, how to pan sear salmon, pan fried salmon, valentines dinner recipes, healthy salmon recipes, gluten free recipes, valentines fish recipes, healthy seafood recipes, how to cook salmon, salmon recipes