The BEST Instant Pot Chili Recipe filled with hearty vegetables, steak, black beans and the perfect chili seasoning! An easy chili recipe the whole family will love. Each bite is so flavorful and comforting, it’s the perfect fall dinner to please a crowd!
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- 2 lb. top sirloin, cut into 1/2” cubes
- 1 large sweet onion, diced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 carrots, diced
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1 yellow pepper, diced
- 2 teaspoons diced chipotle peppers in adobe sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons ground cumin
- 2 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 tablespoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tablespoon sea salt
- 28 oz. muir glen diced fire roasted tomatoes
- 14 oz. muir glen tomato sauce (no salt added)
- 1 cup beef broth
- 2 14 oz. can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- Turn your Instant Pot onto the Sauté setting and let it heat up.
- Add Avocado Oil to the Instant Pot.
- Next, add steak cubes. Saute until slightly browned, about 2 minutes. (you may need to do two rounds of this) Remove steak from the instant pot and place in a bowl.
- Next add in diced onions and garlic. Saute until translucent, about 2 minutes.
- Then add in red pepper, yellow pepper, carrots, chipotle peppers, cumin, chili powder, smoked paprika, cinnamon, coriander and salt. Saute for 2-3 minutes while stirring to mix everything together.
- Next add the steak back into the pot along with fire roasted tomatoes, tomato sauce and beef broth. Using a spoon stir everything.
- Place the cover on the Instant Pot. Seal the lid.
- Cancel the Saute setting. Switch the Instant Pot over to the Soup/Broth (or Chili if you have that) setting and set timer for 20 minutes.
- When it’s finished, use the the Quick Pressure Release method. Remove the lid once the pressure is completely released.
- Cancel the Soup setting. Switch the Instant Pot over to the Saute setting.
- Add in the black beans and fresh cilantro. Let the soup saute for 5 minutes.
- Serving Size: 1 cup
- Calories: 280
- Sugar: 7 g
- Sodium: 798 mg
- Fat: 5 g
- Saturated Fat: 1 g
- Carbohydrates: 30 g
- Fiber: 7 g
- Protein: 28 g
- Cholesterol: 52 mg
Keywords: steak chili recipe, steak chili, best chili recipe, instant pot chili recipe, instant pot chili recipe easy, black bean chili recipe, easy instant pot recipes, gluten free dinner idea, how to make chili, chili recipe in instant pot