A gluten free Teriyaki Marinade for Chicken that’s sweet, salty and slightly tangy from the rice wine vinegar.
- 1/2 cup tamari sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- To a medium bowl add tamari sauce, brown sugar, honey, rice wine vinegar, sesame oil, garlic, ground ginger, sesame seeds and black pepper. Using a whisk, mix until well combined.
- Add chicken to a large storage bag and pour marinade over chicken.
- Marinate for at least 1 hour. (always better if it marinates overnight)
Keywords: teriyaki marinade, chicken marinade for grilling, chicken marinade recipes, teriyaki chicken recipe, teriyaki chicken marinade