If you like heat, then this Honey Sriracha Marinade will be your jam. Made with honey, sriracha, clove, ginger and garlic – it has the perfect asian twist with a punch of spice!
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 3 teaspoons sriracha
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon ground clove
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- To a medium bowl add honey, olive oil, lime juice, sriracha, ground ginger smoked paprika, ground clove and minced garlic. Using a whisk, mix until well combined.
- Add chicken to a large storage bag and pour marinade over chicken.
- Marinate for at least 1 hour. (always better if it marinates overnight)
Keywords: honey sriracha sauce, honey sriracha marinade, honey sriracha chicken, chicken marinade for grilling, chicken marinades, chicken marinade recipes