A zesty Greek Marinade filled with oregano, basil, dijon mustard and red wine vinegar for a tangy herbaceous punch you’ll love!
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- salt & pepper to taste
- To a medium bowl add garlic, oregano, basil, dijon mustard, red wine vinegar, salt and pepper. Whisk until combined.
- Slowly pour olive oil into bowl, whisking the entire time until the marinade is emulsified. (when the oil and vinegar no longer separate)
- Add chicken to a large storage bag and pour marinade over chicken.
- Marinate for at least 1 hour. (always better if it marinates overnight)
Keywords: greek chicken, greek marinade for chicken, greek marinade recipe, greek chicken recipe, chicken marinade for grilling, chicken marinade recipe