This classic is one of the most used marinades out there – made with sweet balsamic, fresh herbs, garlic, dijon mustard and olive oil for one simple but flavorful bite.
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- salt & pepper
- To a medium bowl add balsamic vinegar, dijon mustard, thyme, rosemary, garlic, salt and pepper. Whisk together until combined.
- Slowly add in olive oil, whisking the entire time until the mixture is emulsified. (when the oil and vinegar no longer separate)
- Add chicken to a large storage bag and pour marinade over chicken.
- Marinate for at least 1 hour. (always better if it marinates overnight)
Keywords: balsamic marinade, sweet balsamic marinade, balsamic marinade for chicken, balsamic chicken marinade, how to make balsamic marinade, chicken marinade for grill, chicken marinade recipe