Simple Thai Vegetable Curry, a flavorful 30 minute meal loaded with veggies. It’s vegan and gluten free! If you like Thai food you’re gonna love this Vegetable Curry – skip the take out and make a healthier version!
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons minced fresh ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1 yellow pepper, sliced
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- 2 carrots, sliced
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 14 oz. can chickpeas, strained and rinsed
- 1 cup snap peas
- 3 tablespoons red curry paste
- 14 oz can of cocount milk
- juice of 2 limes
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 cups cooked rice (white, brown, jasmine)
- garnish with chopped cilantro (optional)
- Heat a large skillet to medium high heat.
- Add in coconut oil. Once oil is melted add in red onion. Saute until just translucent, about 2-3 minutes.
- Next add in fresh ginger and garlic. Saute until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Stirring the entire time.
- Whisk in the red curry paste and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Then add in yellow pepper, red pepper, carrots, broccoli florets, chickpeas and snap peas. Stir everything together so they are coated with the curry mixture. Cover and cook for 4-5 minutes.
- Remove lid and stir in the coconut milk and lime juice. Cook for another 2 minutes. Season with salt as needed.
- Serve over rice. Garnish with chopped cilantro.
- Serving Size: 1 1/2 cups
- Calories: 319
- Sugar: 6 g
- Sodium: 374 mg
- Fat: 12 g
- Saturated Fat: 10 g
- Carbohydrates: 47 g
- Fiber: 6 g
- Protein: 8 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: Vegetarian, 30 Minute Meal, Gluten Free, Thai Curry, Vegetable Curry, Vegan, Thai Recipes, Healthy Dinner Ideas, Copycat Curry Recipe