- 1.5 lb. flank steak
- salt & pepper to season both sides of steak
- 3 cups diced romaine lettuce
- 2 cups thinly sliced napa cabbage
- 1 red pepper, julienne
- 1 mango, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup sliced red onion
- 1 cup julienne cucumber
- 1/2 cup julienne carrots
- 1 tablespoon diced fresh mint
Spicy Peanut Dressing:
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon dice fresh mint
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon sriracha
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- juice of one lime
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat grill to medium high heat.
- In a small bowl mix, rice wine vinegar, peanut butter, soy sauce, fresh mint, fresh ginger, sriracha, garlic, lime juice, salt, and pepper.
- Slowly whisk in canola oil till thickened. Set aside.
- In a large bowl add romaine lettuce, napa cabbage, red pepper, mango, red onion, cucumber, carrot, and fresh mint. Toss and set aside.
- Season both sides of the flank steak with salt and pepper. Place on grill.
- Grill each side of steak for 4-5 minutes.
- Remove from grill. Let sit for 2-3 minutes for juices to settle.
- Thinly slice the steak and place in salad bowl. Top with spicy peanut dressing. Serve.
- Serving Size: 1 1/2 cups
- Calories: 376
- Sugar: 9 g
- Sodium: 338 mg
- Fat: 18 g
- Carbohydrates: 18 g
- Fiber: 5 g
- Protein: 35 g
- Cholesterol: 56 mg