Improve your celebrations year-round with these Sweet & Savory Holiday Appetizer Bites. Between sweet raspberry Nutella bites and savory apple cheddar bacon bites, see which one will be your favorite!
Savory Apple Cheddar Bacon Cracker Bites
- 20 Rosemary flavored 34 Degrees crackers
- 20 teaspoons apple butter
- 20 small slices of aged white cheddar cheese
- 2 strips of bacon, diced and browned
- chives for garnish
Sweet Raspberry Nutella Cracker Bites
- 20 Vanilla flavored 34 Degree crackers
- 20 teaspoons nutella spread
- 20 raspberries
- optional garnish: 20 leaves of mint
Apple Cheddar Bacon Bites
- Lay rosemary crackers out on a serving platter. Top each cracker with 1 teaspoon of apple butter, a slice of aged cheddar cheese, 3-4 crispy bacon bits, and fresh chive for garnish.
Raspberry Nutella Bites
- Lay vanilla crackers out on a serving platter. Top each cracker with 1 teaspoon of nutella. Top with a fresh raspberry and a single mint leaf.
**This post is sponsored by 34 Degrees. As always, all opinions are 100% mine and truthful. Thank you for supporting the brands that support Joyful Healthy Eats**
Keywords: holiday appetizers, appetizer ideas, cold appetizer