These Sweet & Salty Chocolate Toasted Almond Clusters only need 3 ingredients! An easy Christmas or holiday candy you can make at home, even if you’ve never made candy before!
- 2 cups raw almonds
- 2 cups dark chocolate melting wafers
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- sea salt to garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place almonds on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, until toasted.
- Remove from oven.
- Place chocolate melting wafers in a medium bowl. Melt chocolate in microwave in 30 second increments, stirring throughout until completely smooth.
- Add cinnamon to the chocolate, stir to mix.
- Next, add roasted almonds to the bowl of chocolate and stir them in to coat all of the almonds with chocolate.
- Scoop out spoonfuls (about 2 tablespoons worth for each ball) and place on parchment paper. Continue process until chocolate almond mixture is gone.
- Garnish with sea salt flakes or course sea salt.
- Let cool to harden and serve.
- Serving Size: 1 cluster
- Calories: 121
- Sugar: 7 g
- Sodium: 95 mg
- Fat: 9 g
- Saturated Fat: 4 g
- Carbohydrates: 9 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 3 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: toasted almond, almond clusters, chocolate almond clusters, sea salt almond, gluten free, healthy dessert recipes, christmas candy recipe, homemade christmas candy, easy candy recipe