This flavorful Pizza Stuffed Spaghetti Squash takes your typical stuffed spaghetti squash recipe to the next level! It’s the perfect comfort food with only 193 calories per serving!
- 1 spaghetti squash
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup tomato basil pasta sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 10–15 pepperoni
- 1–2 mushrooms, sliced
- 1/4 cup sliced green pepper
- 1/4 cup sliced red onion
- optional: garnish with fresh basil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut spaghetti squash in half. Scoop on the seeds. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon of olive oil and rub into the squash. Place squash cut side down on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes, or until the squash is tender when poked with a fork.
- Remove from oven. Using a fork gently scrap the squash into spaghetti strands.
- Preheat oven to HIGH broiler.
- Top each spaghetti squash half with 1/2 cup of tomato basil pasta sauce, 1/2 shredded mozzarella cheese, pepperoni, sliced mushrooms, sliced green pepper, and sliced red onion.
- Place in broiler for 5-6 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and pepperoni are crispy.
- Garnish with sliced fresh basil and serve.
- Serving Size: 1/2 squash
- Calories: 193
- Sugar: 5 g
- Sodium: 530 mg
- Fat: 14 g
- Saturated Fat: 5 g
- Carbohydrates: 9 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 9 g
- Cholesterol: 26 mg
Keywords: stuffed spaghetti squash, stuffed spaghetti squash recipe, best spaghetti squash recipe, easy spaghetti squash recipe, healthy pizza recipe, how to make spaghetti squash