Strawberry Summer Sangria is an easy, light and refreshing cocktail you’ll want around this summer! It’s filled with fresh strawberries, peaches and loads of citrus.
- 1 large orange, sliced and halved
- 1 large lime, sliced
- 1 cup quartered strawberries
- 1 large peach, sliced (or 1 cup of frozen peach slices)
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar
- 1/3 cup grand marnier
- 1 bottle dry red wine
- 2 cups of club soda or seltzer water
- To a large pitcher add orange slices, lime slices, strawberries, peach slices, agave nectar, grand marnier and a bottle of dry red wine. Stir the mixture around. Cover and place in refrigerator for 4 hours to let flavors soak together. (for a really good sangria let it sit overnight)
- Right before serving, add in the club soda. Stir the sangria around one more time and serve over ice.
- Serving Size: 6 oz
Keywords: summer sangria, homemade sangria, how to make sangria, red sangria recipe, easy sangria recipe, sangria recipe with red wine, summer cocktail, cocktail recipe, best cocktail recipe, easy cocktail