Red Wine Sangria is an easy, light, and refreshing cocktail that has summer written all over it. This easy sangria recipe is filled with fresh strawberries, peaches, and plenty of zesty citrus.
- 1 large orange, sliced and halved
- 1 large lime, sliced
- 1 cup quartered strawberries
- 1 large peach, sliced (or 1 cup of frozen peach slices)
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar
- 1/3 cup grand marnier
- 1 bottle dry red wine
- 2 cups of club soda or seltzer water
- To a large pitcher add orange slices, lime slices, strawberries, peach slices, agave nectar, grand marnier and a bottle of dry red wine. Stir the mixture around. Cover and place in refrigerator for 4 hours to let flavors soak together. (for a really good sangria let it sit overnight)
- Right before serving, add in the club soda. Stir the sangria around one more time and serve over ice.
- Serving Size: 6 oz
Keywords: red wine sangria, sangria recipe, easy sangria recipe