This sweet and creamy Strawberry Banana Smoothie is easy to make with almond milk, oats and vanilla protein powder! It’s a super refreshing breakfast or snack that’s high in protein and fiber! You’ll fall in love!
- 1/2 banana
- 5 frozen strawberries
- 1/4 cup of unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 cup of oats
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup of ice
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- Add banana, strawberries, ice, almond milk, water, oats and protein powder to blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Serve. (optional: top with sliced bananas or strawberries)
- To Store: Refrigerate smoothie in a mason jar for up to 24 hours and shake well before enjoying.
- To Freeze: Pour smoothie into an ice tray and freeze until frozen solid, then transfer frozen cubes to an airtight container. Alternatively, freeze smoothie directly in container, leaving space for expansion. Thaw in the fridge and shake thoroughly before enjoying.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 474
- Sugar: 35 g
- Sodium: 486 mg
- Fat: 7 g
- Saturated Fat: 1 g
- Carbohydrates: 74 g
- Fiber: 16 g
- Protein: 37 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: banana berry smoothie, vegan smoothies, protein smoothie, fruit smoothie