These baked Spinach Artichoke Dip Wonton Bites are filled with homemade spinach artichoke dip. It’s an easy healthy appetizer that’s perfect for a large crowd!
- 1 package of frozen chopped spinach
- 4 oz. softened cream cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped artichoke
- 1/3 cup chopped water chestnuts
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- salt to taste
- 24 wonton wrappers
- 1/2 cup quartered cherry tomatoes
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Add frozen spinach to a small sauce pan with water till the spinach is just covered. Cook on medium high heat until the spinach is thawed out and somewhat cooked. (about 8-10 minutes) Drain spinach from pot. Squeeze out all the liquid and place spinach in a small bowl.
- To the spinach bowl add cream cheese, mozzarella cheese, artichoke, water chestnuts, green onion, garlic powder, onion powder, red pepper flakes and salt to taste. Thoroughly mix with a spoon until everything is combined and it looks like a dip.
- Spray a mini cupcake pan with cooking spray.
- Add one wonton wrapper to each muffin hole, pressing the wonton wrapper into the bottom.
- Add one tablespoon of spinach artichoke dip mixture to each wonton wrapper.
- To each wonton cup add 2 small quartered cherry tomatoes.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, or until edges are slightly browned.
Keywords: Spinach Artichoke Dip Recipe, Healthy Spinach Artichoke Dip, Appetizer Recipe, Healthy Appetizer, Easy Appetizer Recipe