This Salmon is the ultimate summer main dish and definitely a crowd pleaser!
- 1 large cedar plank, soaked
- 1.25 lbs. salmon
- 2 1/12 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ancho chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups diced strawberries
- 1 1/2 tablespoons diced jalapeno
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1/4 cup diced fresh cilantro
- lime juice
- salt to taste
- Soak wooden plank for at least 30 minutes or up to 2 hours.
- In a medium bowl add, strawberries, dice jalapeno, red onion, fresh cilantro, lime juice, and salt. Toss to combine everything. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, add brown sugar, ancho chili powder, smoked paprika and salt. Stir everything together with a fork.
- Pat Salmon dry and place salmon (skin side downon) on the plank.
- Gently rub spice mixture into the flesh side of the salmon.
- Grill salmon for 10-20 minutes, keeping the grill closed the entire time so as to smoke the salmon.
- Remove from grill and let sit for 2 minutes.
- Top with strawberry salsa and serve!
Keywords: grilled salmon, easy healthy dinner ideas, easy healthy meals