Smoked Gouda & Apple Crostini drizzled with Honey – an easy holiday appetizer with only 5 ingredients! This crostini hits all the high notes – sweet, salty, savory and crunchy!
- 1 baguette, cut into 1/2” slices
- 1/2 lb. smoked gouda slices, cut in half
- 1 honey crisp apple, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves
- optional: honey for drizzle
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Arrange baguette slices on a baking cheese.
- Top each baguette slice with half a slice of smoked gouda cheese. (I torn my “half slice” in half so that it fit perfectly on the baguette)
- Place in oven and bake for 8-10 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Remove from oven and top each baguette slice with one slice of apple.
- Garnish with fresh thyme leaves.
- (optional: drizzle with honey)
- Serving Size: 2 crostinis
- Calories: 108
- Sugar: 2 g
- Sodium: 329 mg
- Fat: 4 g
- Saturated Fat: 3 g
- Carbohydrates: 13 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 5 g
- Cholesterol: 8 mg
Keywords: holiday appetizer recipe, party appetizer recipe, easy appetizer